Meditation and yoga brings a positive vibes among the students and if they do it regularly it will help in bringing positive outcomes which is advantageous for the scholars. There are variety of positive outcomes of yoga for learners and various other peoples.
Children deal with many distractions, temptations, overstimulation and peer pressure. Schools are challenged to do more with less and be creative in how they reach even the most isolated child.
Yoga is a low-cost, helpful tool that can have a positive impact on children.
Here are some of the many benefits of teaching yoga to kids:Yoga helps kids to:
- Develop body awareness
- Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Build concentration
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image
- Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Have an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices