Primary & Middle School
The teaching methodology considers a student’s academic, social, physical, emotional and cultural needs while delivering an integrated curriculum. The integration of the curriculum encourages learners to make connections not only between the subjects and topics but also among knowledge, skills, feelings, values and attitudes. The students will become ‘multi-skilled’ and be able to transfer their skills and understand across various contexts.
The curriculum is designed in a way that promotes activity-based learning with sufficient opportunities for exploration, understanding the concepts of hypothesis, experimental procedures, observations and interfaces and activities that students can relate to real life scenarios.
1. Activity based: Concepts introduced through activities
2. Curriculum drawn from the best of national and international curricula
3. Curriculum Motto: ‘Learn while you play
1. Applications oriented: Emphasis is given to application of knowledge achieved through different teaching methodologies such as student-led presentations, research projects, and technology-led learning.
2. Academically oriented: Prepares students for various national international curricula like CBSE, IGCSE and US College Board programs in high school
3. Curriculum Motto: – ‘Play while you learn’