- Talk informally with teachers at school drop-off and pick-up times.
SDIS is giving opportunity time to time to interact parents with teachers to discus and talk informally about the students overall growth.
- Go to parent-teacher interviews.
Regularly Saraswati Devi International School is offering parent- teacher interviews.
- Do canteen duty.
Help your child by volunteering at the school for classroom activities like reading groups or in the school canteen.
- Go on class excursions.
- Help with school clubs, programs or coaching.
- Go to school concerts and other events.
- Go to school council or parent association meetings