Arts & Activities.
Performing Arts is amalgamated with academics in the time table.PA is not an optional or Extra curricular here, It is co-scholastic having equal weightage like academics, because "The purpose of Art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls". Visual and fine arts aim in triggering the development of fine motor skills involving synchronization of hands and figures with eyes.
- Coordination, strength, flexibility and special awareness
- Prepare for individual and team performancess
- Prepare students to express themselves musically, respond to music made by others and to be lifelong participants, learners and supporters of music.
- Provide strong foundation in music literacy, theory, history, performance and appreciation.
Visual Arts & Crafts
- Develop and nurture students' creativity. Provide strong foundation in art starting with the elements of design (line, color, shape, space, texture, etc) and gradually move in depth to the principles of design (balance, pattern, emphasis, contrast, rhythm, and etc). Forms